Thanks for checking out our club. We know our new members join us with a range of backgrounds – from newbies to veterans, commuters to racers. But we’re always welcoming people to the cycling experience and to be part of an exciting and active club.
If you’d like to renew your membership for the year ahead, please click here.
We’re here to help anyone who’s hoping to take up cycling or take it to the next level. We know that some riders just want to know if a club is right for them, so it’s helpful if we tell you a little more before you join.
Overall, think of us as a road club. Some members also take on cyclocross and mountain biking but our passion is for the black stuff (tarmac and coffee!). Check our Rides page for our ride speeds and distances.
Our membership gives you more than you can shake a spoke at!
Our annual membership is £12. Just click here to pay using our British Cycling membership page or pass a cheque to one of our committee members. We think it’s a great deal because you’ll get all of the following perks:
- Weekly led rides for all abilities
- Discount on gear at our local shops (Hargroves, Mitchells and Swindon Cycles)
- Regular contact via the club email, social media and newsletter
- Online membership with British Cycling – 50% discount for new members
- Club kit offers, access to cycling tours overseas and local social events
- Ability to enter all sorts of events through British Cycling and Cycling Time Trials.
If you’re thinking of joining, do it! If you know you’re ready for a club ride, just come along to our Saturday or Sunday ride. We’re happy for you to try us out before you pay for membership, but please note that you’ll need to join after your third ride – if you’re still keen – for insurance purposes. We recommend taking British Cycling’s Gold, Silver or Ride memberships for personal cover and additional benefits. If you’re not sure and you’d like to talk with us first, email email@example.com. One of our committee members will be on hand to help.